Aldeka Inc - General Manager
Central Transport has lost 2/3 of our shipment. We ship pallets out every day and by
knowing how the freight companies treat shipments and also to prevent damage, we re-strap and re-wrap
all of our outgoing pallets. FREIGHT COMPANY DAMAGE PROOF. Well, that’s what we believed.
We are so proud of our packing that we always take pallet departure photos.
I honestly believe that someone inside the Central Transport has intentionally done this damage.
Someone had to cut off all the traps, remove the stretch wrap and remove the 2/3 of
the items off from the pallet.
I ask myself !! For honest claim protection wouldn’t Central have surveillance
cameras that would show the in and out going pallets? Well, I was told that they don’t.
Please be aware that the Central “CLAIMS DEPARTMENT” can ONLY be reached by fax and by e-mail.
They do not have a phone number. Very smart ###@@!!
Responding e-mail or fax letters are signed “ Claim Department”
God is watching.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steel Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."